Bookkeeping with QuickBooks
How Bookkeepers Go Beyond Bookkeeping and Provide Added Value
Video Recording of the Live, Instructor-led Training Course
This course is for bookkeepers who want to go beyond bookkeeping and provide added value.
The course enables bookkeepers to:
- Efficiently, accurately, and productively perform bookkeeping,
- Provide timely, relevant, and reliable financial information,
- Increase financial position, profit, and cash flow, and
- Understand how accounting process automation has transformed bookkeeping.
The emphasis of this course is how bookkeepers perform bookkeeping more efficiently, accurately, and productively; provide timely, relevant, and reliable financial information; and increase their employers' financial position, profit, and cash flow with QuickBooks.
This course is based on Accounting Analytics' Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Guide. The Guide was developed by Accounting Analytics to enable their clients' bookkeepers to go beyond bookkeeping and provide added value.
To request a free copy of the Guide, go to Free Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Guide.
- Introduction: Accounting System (36 min 54 sec)
- Bookkeeping Tools (18 min 19 sec)
- Company Setup (28 min 03 sec)
- Processing Bank and Credit Card Accounts (29 min 43 sec)
- Processing Sales and Receipts (41 min 50 sec)
- Processing Purchases and Payments (31 min 15 sec)
- Communicating Business Performance (24 min 28 sec)
Past Participant Comments
It was fantastic, very informative.Thank you very much.
I loved it! Looking forward for the next one! Thank you so much.
Martha P. Cardenas
I'm glad I attended the course. I got some nuggets of info, even though the business I work for isn't completely automated.
Amy S. Kelly
To request access to the videos, enter your email address and select Video Access.