Accounting Analytics Bookkeeper Guide
The Future of Bookkeeping is Here
The Bookkeeper Guide is for bookkeepers who want to learn Accounting Analytics' Bookkeeping Process.
The Bookkeeping Process enables bookkeepers to:
- Perform bookkeeping efficiently and productively,
- Provide timely, relevant, and reliable information, and
- Help increase financial position, profit, and cash flow.
Bookkeeping is the day-to-day gathering, recording, and classifying of financial transactions, such as sales and receipts and purchases and payments, and is the foundation of an accounting system.
Bookkeeping is critical to cash flow because bookkeeping controls the timing of receipts and payments. Bookkeeping also determines whether business information is timely, relevant, and reliable.
The Guide presents Accounting Analytics' Bookkeeping Process. The Process helps improve the speed, accuracy, and reliability of bookkeeping.
Note: The Guide is included in our Accounting Analytics Bookkeeper course.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 - Introduction: Accounting System
- Chapter 2 - Bookkeeping Tools
- Chapter 3 - Setting Up Your Company
- Chapter 4 - Processing Bank and Credit Card Accounts
- Chapter 5 - Processing Sales and Receipts
- Chapter 6 - Processing Purchases and Payments
- Chapter 7 - Processing Payroll and 1099s
- Chapter 8 - Communicating Business Performance
Color printed, spiral bound book or eBook
In addition to receiving the color printed, spiral bound, 333 page Guide, you also receive PDF updates throughout the year for a full year.
To order the guide, click the Order button below.
PDF file; 333 pages
Color printed, soft cover, spiral bound; 333 pages
Please allow 5-7 days for print Guide delivery. Your package will arrive via United States Postal Service 3 Day Priority Mail.
If you're not satisfied with the print Guide, return the Guide in resalable condition within 14 days and your payment will be refunded.