Accounting Analytics Licenses Bookkeepers
Assure Clients of Your Accounting Knowledge, Skill, Experience, and Ethics
The Certified Accounting Paraprofessional (CAP) license is accredited by the National Association of Certified Bookkeepers (NACPB). The license is recognized throughout the United States and its properties.
The Certified Accounting Paraprofessional license assures clients of your accounting paraprofessional knowledge, skill, experience, and ethics.
The nationally recognized license:
- builds credibility,
- validates knowledge,
- demonstrates skill,
- verifies experience, and
- confirms professional ethics.
The CAP license is the premier accreditation for accounting paraprofessionals providing accounting paraprofessional services for small business clients. The license allows you to place "CAP" behind your name.
Certified Accounting Paraprofessional requirements include:
- Complete Bookkeeping Certification,
- Complete Payroll Certification,
- Complete QuickBooks Online Certification,
- Complete Accounting Certification,
- Complete Tax Certification,
- Verify one-year of accounting paraprofessional (bookkeeping, payroll, accounting, or tax) experience,
- Agree to abide by the CAP Professional Code of Conduct, and
- Obtain 24 hours of continuing professional education (CPE) each year beginning the year after you obtain your license.
Certified Accounting Paraprofessional Exam Preparation Bundle - Members Save 36% and Nonclients Save 20%
The Certified Accounting Paraprofessional exam preparation bundle combines the required Accounting Fundamentals (Bookkeeping), Payroll Fundamentals, QuickBooks Online Fundamentals, Accounting Principles, and Individual Tax Fundamentals training courses and the associated Uniform Bookkeeping, Payroll, QuickBooks Online, Accounting, and Tax Certification Examinations.
For more information, click here.
To learn the steps to become a Certified Accounting Paraprofessional (CAP), click here.
Do not complete the CAP Application for Licensure (Application) until you have completed the license requirements.
To complete the Application, click the Apply button below.Apply
To pay the Application fee, click the Order button below.
To complete the Renewal Form, click the Renew button below.Renew
To pay the Renewal fee, click the Order button below.
Client $25 (Order through the Clients Only portal)